Tuesday 10 June 2014

Going off the grid...

Hi Chaps,

I have been enjoying reading about your miniature exploits immensely. Hopefully I will be able to continue reading about your adventures over the next month or so. My son and I are returning to Thailand to sadly have a funeral for my wife and son...years later than it should have been but I suppose that is the system we have here....

Anyway I hope to keep up to date with you all and if I see anything military and interesting I will snap a picture and plop it on here. As I will be in South East Asia I will definatley see some unusual stuff which will appear on here....In Her Majesties Name asian style will be a challenge!

Thanks for keeping me sane, keep blogging and be happy Chaps, you are all very special individuals.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have finally come to this point it must be an enormous weight of your shoulders. I'm looking forward to the 'military' stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you both luck and a brighter future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you both all the best and may you find some peace.

    ReplyDelete