Monday 2 March 2020

The Tau of Painting Mini's

Hi Chaps,

Of course the above should read Tao, it's a lazy play on words but I was at work before 6 and its a Monday...

I have long wanted to paint the Tau miniatures from Games Workshop and attempted them once before but this time its going to be a proper attempt. Who knows this may be the start of something beautiful between myself and 40K? The other day I downloaded the Battle Primer from the Games Workshop website and it does look a lot more user friendly... we shall see.

Blogger has started to delete things after I attempt to put a pic on it which has been driving me nuts so I may even move over to a paid for site where I can have a little more control and a few more features...

Please find below a pic of the new toys and my ancient Codex for the Tau...



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bihar Model Paper 2022 for 12th Class Released share a huge change in the paper pattern. As per the model papers, the Students would now have 50 per cent Choice in the Model Set Paper 2022, Bihar Question Paper 2022 for Inter Exam Announced Share a huge Change in the Question Pattern. BSEB 12th Model Paper 2022 BSEB Intermediate Arts, Science, Commerce Exam will be held in two shifts, Bihar Board 12th Class Practical Exam 2022 will be held Prior to the Theory Paper in the month of January 9th, (Saturday) 2022 and January 18th, Monday 2022, Bihar Board 12th Class Arts, Science, Commerce Question Paper 2022 Pdf Available at Official Website.

    ReplyDelete

  3. GET RICH WITH THE USE OF BLANK ATM CARD FROM
    (besthackersworld58@gmail.com)
    Has anyone here heard about blank ATM card? An ATM card that allows you to withdraw cash from any Atm machine in the world. No name required, no address required and no bank account required. The Atm card is already programmed to dispense cash from any Atm machine worldwide. I heard about this Atm card online but at first i didn't pay attention to it because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from guarantee Atm card vendor. We both went to the ATM machine center and confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I’ve been withdrawing $1,500 to $5000 daily from the blank ATM card & this card has really changed my life financially. I just bought an expensive car and am planning to get a house. For those interested in making quick money should contact them on: Email address : besthackersworld58@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +1(323)-723-2568

    ReplyDelete