Sunday 26 July 2015

Zinge Industries and Space Hulk Game

Hi Chaps,

Its been a busy weekend so far on the gaming front. Space Hulk is a great game and my son and I love playing it...even though our first game of the Season (ie the summer holidays) was a shocker. The dice gods frowned on the marines as they constantly missed and the first time they opened fire it was a jam!



The plan is to paint up the Genestealers and some new marines....I find the marines impossible to get right but playing with old unpainted models makes my bits shrink.

It seems I am amassing figures to paint for that rainy day...I am pretty sure that other gamers do this as well so on the bell curve of normal I am in the middle. Just one more Hanomag and some artillery and I will have a Rapid fire Brigade.


I feel I must mention a great company that has opened in the next town to me. Zinge industries produce some excellent bits for the wargamer. Others may be aware of them but until recently I had never come across them, their catalogue (online) is just full of stuff that you know will be useful.

http://zinge.co.uk/

Have a good summer and keep posting! In the early hours I read about what other gamers are doing and its a great positive way to start the day.

4 comments:

  1. Yes we all buy more than we need at present the industry is built on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a good point Robert, I had not thought about that at all.
      .

      Delete
  2. I agree with Robert, the next great idea is always just around the corner. Wonderful to see you getting some games in too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks its good to game, it gets my son away from the computer for a while. I have found ebay a great source of second hand figures if one can be patient enough.

      Delete