Monday 15 September 2014

The Summer Break

Hi Chaps,

It has been a month or more since my last post but I find it difficult to organise my painting/hobby time in the school holidays as I am a single parent....so I take a break. When I say break although I am not painting I am busy taking pictures of Victorian buildings and museums ready for the new season of building and generally messing around in miniature.

This new season will be somewhat different in that I intend to thin out my collection of figures and concentrate on 28mm Victorian era projects based on In Her Majesties Name. Each year I just paint what I like-my 20mm German WW1 army is a keeper but unfortunately my storage space is full. Thankfully I am not alone in this collecting madness which is peculiar to miniature wargamers so I am sure that you will understand.

Thanks for blogging and keeping my interest alive and well. I look forward to our adventures in miniature together.

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to some batreps and photos. I do like IHMN, although I don't partake myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you on the way back to the fold

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ian, I think the summer rest is as much the fault of the weather as the school holidays....it gets too warm to paint

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to seeing your Victorian era stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the comments Chaps...I am just waiting for this unseasonal heat to subside and the games can begin!

    ReplyDelete