Sunday 10 May 2015

Back of Beyond Transport

Hi Chaps,

Today being a usual lazy and if I am honest mundane Sunday has taken an unexpected turn for the better. Walking around a damp field before 8am this morning I chanced upon a couple of vehicles which will later this week be repainted and based. My budget is intact as the van and lorry were 50p each...the old car has been in a drawer for years but will see a new life as a staff car.

My warlord Chinese army just got its first transports for less than a pound, exciting times...now to find the Dremmel and caustic....I will keep you posted.




3 comments:

  1. Excellent recycling there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great find. Looking forward to see how this turns out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had that turquoise car - except mine was sickly yellow!

    ReplyDelete