This week I had intended to paint up some IDF 20mm but they are still in transit as is the Grubby technical....so I had a rumage and found some 5th edition Bretonnian archers. A quick visit to my local hobby store and bought some Deus Vult Teutonic infantry guessing that they would match.
I think that they will mix in OK ? Anyway I have another couple of units to paint up and it would seem that an accidental project may have started, happily these guys will work for Lion/Dragon Rampant, Age of Sigmar and almost anything else medieval, (though I need to find 2 more archers on ebay to have a full unit!).
Please do excuse my desk which will have the tidying of a lifetime after this post but I really have been scratching around for something to paint. I did find 3 old Space Marines that someone had painted a very thick black (with what I have no idea) so I decided to paint a test figure. He turned out OK and any future old Marines that accidentally come my way will be painted in this scheme.
So that was my week, a no show from the postie but it turned out pretty productive anyway. The next big project will have to be a display cabinet to plop my little armies into as my bookcase is now full of zombies and 30K figures.....200 painted this year so far.
Have a good weekend Chaps and keep blogging.
I am off to tidy my desk before the RSM (read wife) sees it.