Wednesday 15 March 2017

Building a Plastic and Lead Mountain named 2017.

Hi Chaps,

Well what a year so far! There has been some great releases from Warlord and I have had the opportunity to purchase figures from a couple of my favourite manufacturers and it is still only early March.

This year will finally see me pull the trigger on Age of Sigmar (along with the Generals handbook) and maybe some more moderns. In fact I have a long list of figures that I will actually purchase for that "rainy day". One small problem is that as I get more money to buy figures I get less time to paint....first world of work problems but I am certainly not complaining. (I wish I could do a graph to show this).

I will post pics soon Chaps

I read your mini adventures still-just at work!

Keep Blogging.

2 comments:

  1. Ditto Carl; so many ideas - so little time and focus...doh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha we are lucky really Monty....I buy figures "for a rainy day". The stack now is getting impressive.

      Delete