Friday 12 January 2018

Flu!

Hi Chaps,

For the first time in my life I have experienced the flu. This was the real deal and what a miserable experience it was. Almost 2 weeks now and although I am much improved I am still as weak as a kitten and pretty miffed by it all.

Anyway the time off work has let me (eventually) look up some photo's and even paint some figures. It would be nice to have more time and the 50 plus hours I am spending at work each week is going to be cut down....I am time poor at the moment which makes a change from cash poor but a better bealance will have to be found. I miss painting!






The Russians have now doubled in number and the heavy weapons teams are awaiting an undercoat. The Plastic Soldier Company Russian 28mm army deal is the best buy in wargaming at the moment. For less than £40 I have an army and with the addition of a few LLedo vehicles a bit of transport!

Keep blogging Chaps, I am off to plan the invasion of the USSR. 



5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection, painting and basing...and sorry for the flu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, never had the flu before, maybe I am a weakling but it nearly finished me!

      Delete
  2. Nice work! I'm glad you're feeling better. The flu season here in the States is brutal this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AJ. I can understand older or sick people being finished off with the flu...its horrible!

      Delete
  3. King Slot
    ราชา.....แห่งสล็อต
    มันถึงเวลาแล้วที่เราจะมาทวงบัลลังก์คืนเปลี่ยนเบทให้เป็นฟรีเกม
    สล็อต666

    ReplyDelete