Tuesday 11 February 2014

Solo Wargaming

Hi Chaps,

It has been some time since I did the D and D thing but I think that just for the amount of effort put into this project we should give it a look.

As a game thi would be ideal to drop into and I wish it well. Kickstarter is an excellent concept for those of us trying to get our work out to the general gaming community...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1235706284/journey-to-the-overland-a-solo-tabletop-roleplayin

Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

  1. Interesting concept. SuperSystem is about to have a KS in April, they are adding SoloSystem which looks appealing. I am helping to test the rules, they are free to try at Lead Adventure Forums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that I will certainly have a look at those.

    ReplyDelete