Friday 16 May 2014

Enjoying painting and the sunshine.

Hi Chaps,

Well it's all sunny here at last, maybe even too sunny to take a picture of my figures which does not happen too often. I completed these little post apocolyptic figures last night, the bases have yet to be done of course.



If I am lucky the post tomorrow will have a couple of Space Hulk games in it, although the figures will need a repaint I am sure that my son and I will have a couple of games over the weekend. If I am double lucky the Bretonnian cannon I ordered will arrive as well....it's not that I need one it was cheap and may come in handy at some point over the next decade or so.

Thanks for looking.

Keep blogging!

10 comments:

  1. Looking really nice. I don't recognize the manufacturer though, Pig Iron perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the weather, but it dries my paint too quickly - hoping the new wet palette with be up to the job tomorrow. These look pretty amazing, where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chaps, the figures are actually Games Workshop Chaos Cultists, amazingly for GW they are a bargain at £6 for 5 of them. I wish more of their prices were reasonable.
    I would be interested to see how a wet palette copes with heat as I am in Thailand for a couple of months shortly....anyone need anything whilst I am over there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You painted them up nice will they make an appearance in space hulk? That's a good price they where only available in the giant box set before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robert, you guessed right, they will be used as some sort of Space salvage dealers...nowhere near as hard as Space Marines...it will be interesting to see how long they last!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ill be using the old Space Hulk Imperial guard rules for them I assume.

      Delete
    2. My eldest son has a stack of old Warhammer rules and supplements so I will have a look through them for this set. Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
    3. Its in an old white dwarf from the 90's 120-130 something I think.

      Delete
  6. We are showing our age! Thanks, I will search that article out.

    ReplyDelete