Saturday 22 November 2014

Plastic Soldier, Crusader Miniatures and a late Friday Night

Hi Chaps,

I am a happy man. Not just because I stayed up late doing something I love alone! (Scratch building!!). Also because my order from Crusader Miniatures and The Plastic Soldier Company arrived. Excellent service from both, PSC managed to get my order to me within 2 and a 1/2 days and Crusader Mini's sent me a free teabag(?)...oh and the quality of both are just astounding.

The Sponge Bob record keeps playing in my head..."Best Day Ever", partly because it was 1AM before I finished sticking and gluing and drinking beer. It's great to nerd out in style.

Oh wait having just taken a few pics I have just seen the downside-MY DESK! Clutter and untideyness is my pet hate, I swear that I spend more time cleaning my painting station than actually painting on it...oh well I will clear up before starting the Russians. I sincerely hope that you Chaps have as good a night and day as I have....







8 comments:

  1. Oh dear! You think that's untidy! Nice ruin but lots of figures to paint now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the scratch built building, lots of nice stuff to work on then

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Building looks awesome, as do the shiny new goodies which have arrived. Looking forward to seeing these painted up real soon. Any chance of some closer peeks at the ruin though? Looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cracking bit of scratch building and there is nothing better than getting some new goodies to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the kind comments Chaps, I will post some pictures of the ruin tomorrow, it cost less than £2 to make and was an enjoyable way to pass a couple of hours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scratch building and beer can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog, sir! Bolt Action has turned out to be a great rules set for the budget-conscious gamer. Speaking of which, have you tried Wargames Factory's 28mm WW2 line? They are quite good and an excellent price. I think cheaper than Warlord? They have US, Soviet, and German.

    ReplyDelete