Monday 19 December 2016

Who bought my 20mm French?

Hi Chaps,

Bit of a long shot this but I sold some 20mm French infantry and artillery-all plastic WW2 on ebay earlier this year. I was really happy that they sold and contacted the seller to tell him that I had some spare unpainted Germans he could have.....

And this is where I made several errors! I put the figures in a padded envelope labelled up like a pro ... and then move house, got married and had a baby....today I looked in a box and saw the envelope! Alas no label was attached!!!!

Ebay will not let me go back far enough on my messages to retrieve the guys address which I think was New Zealand.....if someone knows of a gamer who bought some French off a dick who forgot to send him the extra figures could you please contact me? I have some plastic Germans to send to the man and as a gentleman I feel obliged to keep my word.



Maybe the power of the internet can solve this.

Keep blogging Chaps.

6 comments:

  1. Check your ebay star rating (or whatever it is called) if he left a bad review. I am also in New Zealand - would you like me to post a link to this on the few NZ wargames forums we have ?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be really helpful if you could post a link Jacko, I will also have a look at my ratings though I offered him the extra figures after the sale. Thanks for the help I really appreciate it.

      Delete
    2. Done. Good luck and also Merry Christmas

      Cheers

      Delete
    3. Thanks for doing this, all the best to you for Christmas and the New Year as well. 2017 is going to be a great war gaming year!

      Delete
  2. Good on you at having a go to put things right, best of luck.

    ReplyDelete