Friday 20 September 2013

Figure ID please

Hi Chaps,

I have just started to paint after the move, just random figures from an ancient pile but one figure is a puzzle. Could anyone please ID the creepy guy in the gown, I am pretty sure that he is GW but alas I probably had hair when I bought him!





No matter what you may think of their prices GW are quality, I would even pay their asking price if only they would start selling Space Hulk again! I still have the first 40K ruleset and a few other versions...but unless I win the lottery I will not be building any armies.

Its good to be back, three weeks waiting to get an engineer to fit a phone line! Lots to catch up on now, I am so happy.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure the guy in the gown is from the GW Chaos sorcerers range

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scotty, how long ago was that? He is a pretty basic casting, 1990's?
    I have lots of Hinchcliffe horses if anyone has a use for them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - Its a Citadel Chaos sorcerer of Tzeenick or whatnot from the mid 90s I think. Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete