Tuesday 24 May 2011

5000 visits-thank you!

Hi,

a landmark for my blog...5000 visitors-I didnt think there were so many wargamers out there! I have been fumbling around building odds and ends, currrently working on a Spanish type barn but nothing I could do will come close to this chap http://paulsbods.blogspot.com/2011/05/roman-town-172nd-scale.html#comment-form I would like to leave a comment but blogger is playing up. These buildings are truly amazing and I am determined to get some foamboard to give this medium a try.

Thanks again for looking, if you get chance there is a free set of wargames rules floating around the web called "And was Jerusalem builded here?" These are a really clever set that I am going to be putting into use, I have never really given a thought about the weather reducing spotting ranges. This really obvious statement is handled amazingly well in the rules-they are by PDE....I suppose he knows who he is and a good rule writer he is indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 5000th visit mate.Blooger is being a tosser lately and quite a few people are having problems logging in and posting.

    Cheers Rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz on the 5k, here's to the next 5k!!

    ReplyDelete