Monday 3 October 2011

Workstation

Hi All,
a second post for today which is unusual but I am having a lazy day. I seem to be fascinated by how other people approach this hobby, I like to look at how others paint, collect and game...indeed seeing pictures of other peoples workstations is becoming ever more interesting to me. My work space is very small-I live in a cottage in the lakes so I was never going to have much space! Anyway I have included a pic of my paint station for those who like that sort of thing and also a pic of an Old Glory adventurer...from one of the Darkest Africa bags, surprisingly this chap turned out OK but I have found Old Glory a bit hit and miss with their quality. I am on the cusp of ordering around £20 worth of figures...aahh lifes good!

One of the mysteries of this hobby is that a workstation will never ever look tidy...its just a law of nature, maybe one day scientists will find the answer.

7 comments:

  1. You're right any person with a really tidy painting workstation is to be viewed with suspicion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a proper gentleman's workstation that is!

    I'd only want to paint nineteenth century colonial figures with such a set up. Splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting, I always like checking out people's workstations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always fascinating to have a peek into other peoples' games and modelling areas. Or maybe I'm just nosey?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not a proper work station if it's tidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent post, I've gotta admit my station in my shed is a whole lot more messy than yours, infact I really do need to tidy it up a bit!!

    ReplyDelete