Wednesday 19 January 2011

15mm Crossbows

Well this is the last of my unpainted figures which maybe just as well given how awkward I found them to paint! Come on Renegade I know its only day 12 but you would'nt want to see me sat without a project would you? Actually renagade just relax, no pressure with the price you charge I should be more patient.
Without any further ado here are 3 crossbowmen and a very rubbery Turk from Hat...I would be tempted with more of HATs products if they would hold paint-does anyone use them? Does anyone know howto toughen these little suckers up? The HAT artillery is superb...oh well.

2 comments:

  1. In my humble opinion the paint job on the Turk is very nice - the figure/sculpt however, is horrible...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve, the casting was plain but it was its weakness which worries me. Im afraid that if I even breathe near it the paint will just fall off.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete